ProcessOne 365 is an EDI & B2B software architecture that transforms the supply chain, turning all your supply chain systems into one integrated supply chain.
Secure your supply chain, all powered within Microsoft D365 or with Ross ERP. Simple to implement with full visibility and management for your existing team.
We’ve supported ERP and EDI for 35 years, and we continue to stay ahead of the curve.
1988 – 1991
The team that built Ross ERP. Tom & Anne McKaskill Pioneer Computer Group, UK. Lindsay Rewcastle, Jamie Wilkes Digital Equipment, NZ.
EDI – Same Day Delivery
An EDI ordering system before the age of the internet. Orders, picking & shipping in reverse drop off sequence. Grant McCarthy.
1991 - 2000
Barcoding in every dairy powder warehouse in NZ. Multiple lots on a pallet, Ross ERP screens on forklifts. Grant McCarthy and Tania Winitana.
Largest Ross ERP Project
SMI Steel business re-engineering with a team of 30 software architects and programmers between the US & NZ, including Grant McCarthy and Cam Boxall.
Re-architecting Ross ERP
Redeveloped Ross ERP for the internet – Microsoft .NET strategy, internet browser, web services architecture, all source code still working. Lindsay Rewcastle, Jamie Wilkes.
EDI Railcar Tracking
US wide tracking of chemical railcars in a .NET application. Ability to plan loading, unloading, and routing of railcars. Richard Kelsey.
2008 - 2010
Fix Ross Project
Shire Pharmaceuticals is a global leader in ADHD. Calvin Smucker project managed a Fix Ross project in conjunction with the release of Vyvanse.
ProcessOne releases V1 of ProcessOne 365, an EDI and integration software solution. Our first customer is Califia Farms based in California. Richard Kelsey, Tania Winitana, Calvin Smucker.
Automated Supply Chain
Crown Labs is a specialty pharmaceutical company offering consumer healthcare products. P1 EDI automated their supply chain and achieved same day shipping. Tania Winitana, Calvin Smucker
Building 3PL Networks
ProcessOne 365 installed in food & beverage, pharmaceutical & chemical manufacturers, automating 3PL networks in the US & Europe. Grant MCarthy, Andy Mnichko, Kate Jellicoe.
ProcessOne has developed a D365 Finance & Supply Chain version of ProcessOne 365. Live sites in the US and Australia. Nevin Ma, Shyam Ravji, Lindsay Rewcastle.
Supply Chain Transparency
No waiting for transaction monitors to poll data, all transactions are automated and occur immediately. Notifications keep you updated on the status of transactions, failures can be investigated through D365 and corrected.
You can see all the players in your supply chain and the most up to date transaction data – Vendors, Manufacturers, Co-Packers, 3rd Party Warehouse, Co-Packers, Transportation, Distributors, Retailers
Errors are easily corrected through the alert monitoring system, meaning you can rely on the data you are seeing being accurate. ProcessOne 365 allows you to deliver on time, in full.
Under the hood of ProcessOne 365
ProcessOne 365 is a cloud-based EDI/B2B solution running on Microsoft Azure tightly interfaced with Microsoft D365.
ProcessOne 365 delivers unrivalled capabilities including:
- Embedded in the D365 user interface
- Automated updates in D365 with incoming transactions
- Creating or sending outbound transactions directly from D365
- Automated exchange of transactions with trading partners
- Detailed audit trail of all transactions sent or received
- Capturing error details while notifying the right users
All from the D365 user interface your users are familiar with.
Industry Experts in Ross ERP
We are confident that we can meet your needs relating to the Ross ERP software and your business process requirements.
Highlighting some achievements from our long history with Ross ERP:
- Our CEO, Lindsay Rewcastle was the designer of the Ross ERP Process Manufacturing module
- Our initial work was with food and beverage companies in New Zealand, but in 1993 we started implementing and supporting Ross ERP in North America and Europe. This continues to this day, providing us a unique understanding of the logistics of remote support.
- Our team has implemented over 200 Ross ERP installations with customers relying on our understanding of Ross and how to get the best out of it.
- Our team was called in by Ross Systems in 2001 to re-architect Ross ERP. This work resulted in the iBrowser and Ross ERP versions 5.7 and 5.9. We also played a major role in the development of 5.7 and 5.9 manufacturing and the 5.9 web services.
ProcessOne has helped Ross ERP customers solve short term problems while also helping them meet the longer-term goals of their business.
Customer Case Studies
ProcessOne Solutions has real world success stories, customers who have used ProcessOne 365, Microsoft D365 and Ross ERP to transform their supply chain. All these customers have two things in common, an end-to-end supply chain and the ability for this supply chain to grow and adapt.